Terms of service
BeNeonUnicorn Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions (hereafter "Terms" or "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using or purchasing from the beneonunicorn.com website (hereafter "Site", “Website” or “the Website”) or interacting with the purchasing system, customer support or other services (hereafter “the Service” or “Service”) operated by BeNeonUnicorn® (hereafter "us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the Website and Service is conditional on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and Customers (hereafter “you”, “them”, or “they”) who:
- access the images, photos, audio, video and other forms of data or communication (hereafter “Content”);
- use the Service;
- and purchase store products, personalized or customized signs, lights, lamps or art (hereafter “Products”) from BeNeonUnicorn® via the beneonunicorn.com website, over the phone, email, in person or through any other means whether electronic, digital or otherwise.
Please note that the purchaser is responsible for any import or custom duty charges.
To be eligible to use this Website you must be at least 18 years old. If you use BeNeonUnicorn.com on behalf of a company, entity, or organization, you must be an authorized representative with the authority to bind it to these Terms and Conditions (which authority you hereby exercise).
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
We may modify the Terms and Conditions from time to time. When changes are made, we will notify you by making the revised version available on this webpage and will indicate at the bottom of this page the date that revisions were last made. You should revisit these Terms and Conditions on a regular basis as revised versions will be binding on you. Any such modification will be effective upon our posting of new Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of this Website after any posted modification to the Terms and Conditions indicates your acceptance of the modification.
We reserve the right to modify, update, or discontinue BeNeonUnicorn.com at our sole discretion, at any time, for any or no reason, and without notice or liability.
BeNeonUncorn® Products are made to order. This includes the Products in the Website shop section. Standard orders take 2-4 weeks*, including production and shipping. 'Rush' orders take 2-3 weeks*, including production and shipping to addresses in the USA. Please choose the 'Rush Order' option at checkout, and let us know the date by which you need your sign to arrive. We will make every effort to ensure your purchased Product reaches you within the stated timeframe but we make no guarantees as issues can arise that are outside of our control. *Customs clearance may increase the delivery time for some countries.
BeNeonUnicorn® reserves the right to change our prices at any time.
BeNeonUnicorn® reserves the right to refuse or cancel certain orders at our sole discretion. You will be informed of any such refusal or cancellation within a reasonable timeframe, and a reason for the refusal or cancellation will be provided.
Payment and Billing
Shop Signs and Products - Payment for all signs and products ordered through the BeNeonUnicorn® online shop is taken at the point of sale. You can choose to pay by PayPal or by using a major credit card.
Create Your Own Neon Signs - Payment for all custom made signs that you design online using our Create Your Own Neon tool is taken at the point of sale. You can choose to pay by PayPal or by using a major credit card.
Our Design Service
We are happy to offer a free design service to our customers, providing one or more designs for your approval, at no extra charge. If you have a change of mind and wish to amend or cancel your order before the sign goes into production we will happily offer a partial or full refund. Once a custom sign order has gone into production we are no longer able to offer a refund. Order cancellation must be made within 6 hours of order time.
Returns & Refunds
BeNeonUnicorn® don't offer return or refund for customized products. BeNeonUnicorn® will make every effort to resolve the issue and may fix, replace, refund, or partially refund the product. The final resolution for faulty products, including refunds for the cost of the product and/or shipping, is decided on a case by case basis depending on the source of the fault, and is at the sole discretion of BeNeonUnicorn®.
- Please contact us at email@example.com to let us know which products you wish to return and why, attaching a short video of your sign as well as photos. Please note that we require both a video and photo(s) for diagnostic and quality purposes. If you are not able to provide both a video and photo(s) of the problem then our ability to rectify your issue will be limited. Once we have received all of the required information we will be in touch to try to resolve the issue.
- If a return has been agreed please note that you must return the faulty product in its original condition with all of its original packaging.
- If a return has been agreed the faulty item must be returned for inspection by BeNeonUnicorn® within 14 days of when you received the product.
- If a replacement has been agreed BeNeonUnicorn® will endeavor to produce and ship the replacement product to you.
- If a full or partial refund has been agreed BeNeonUnicorn® will let you know when you can expect to receive the refund.
BeNeonUnicorn® products include a 12 month warranty which covers electrical components when used appropriately. Resolution for faulty signs will be dependent on the source of the fault and will be determined between BeNeonUnicorn® and the purchaser.
Warranty Coverage for Hard Wired & Installed Signs
BeNeonUnicorn® bears no responsibility for any costs incurred when installing and/or uninstalling your sign. If, in the unlikely event that your sign is experiencing a presumed fault, we will request photos and videos for diagnostic purposes and may require the sign to be sent back to us for replacement or repair. If you have chosen to have your sign installed and/or hard-wired, BeNeonUnicorn® takes no responsibility for any costs incurred due to uninstalling and/or reinstalling your sign. If your sign has been hardwired in by an electrician it is at our sole discretion to decide if the occurring fault is covered under our 12 month warranty.
Use of the BeNeonUnicorn Online Design Tool and Logo/Image Uploader
We grant you permission to use our online design tool and/or to upload images and logos subject to the restrictions in these Terms and Conditions.
Restrictions on Use
You agree that in using the BeNeonUnicorn Online Design Tool and/or Logo/Image Uploader you will not, and will not assist or enable others:
- to promote bigotry or discrimination against protected classes;
- to promote, support or glorify hatred;
- to promote, support or glorify violence;
- to create or promote illegal content;
- to violate any third-party right, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- to violate these Terms and Conditions or any applicable law.
We reserve the right to refuse service and, where required, take legal action against anyone who uses the Custom Neon Online Design Tool and/or Logo/Image Uploader in a manner that is not consistent with the restrictions listed above.
Use of BeNeonUnicorn.com
We grant you permission to use this Website subject to the restrictions in these Terms and Conditions.
Restrictions on Use
You agree that you will not, and will not assist or enable others to:
- use BeNeonUnicorn.com to threaten, stalk, defraud, incite, harass, or advocate the harassment of another person, or otherwise interfere with another user's use of CustomNeon.com;
- use BeNeonUnicorn.com to submit or transmit spam, chain letters, contests, junk email, pyramid schemes, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not;
- use BeNeonUnicorn.com for promotional or commercial purposes, except as expressly allowed in writing by CustomNeon.com;
- use BeNeonUnicorn.com in a manner that may create a conflict of interest;
- use BeNeonUnicorn.com to promote bigotry or discrimination against protected classes;
- use BeNeonUnicorn.com to violate any third-party right, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- use BeNeonUnicorn.com to create or promote pornography or illegal content;
- use BeNeonUnicorn.com in violation of the Terms and Conditions or any applicable law;
- modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit BeNeonUnicorn®'s Products or BeNeonUnicorn.com Content, except as expressly authorized by Custom Neon®;
- reverse engineer any portion of BeNeonUnicorn.com, except as may be permitted under the law;
- remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice on BeNeonUnicorn.com or on any materials printed or copied off of BeNeonUnicorn.com
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index BeNeonUnicorn.com or any BeNeonUnicorn.com Content without permission from BeNeonUnicorn.com
- reformat or frame any portion of BeNeonUnicorn.com;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on BeNeonUnicorn.com's technology infrastructure;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to BeNeonUnicorn.com, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to BeNeonUnicorn.com through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- use BeNeonUnicorn.com or anyBeNeonUnicorn.com Content to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature (collectively, "Viruses");
- use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of BeNeonUnicorn.com, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of BeNeonUnicorn.com; make excessive traffic demands;
- use BeNeonUnicorn.com to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes; disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, BeNeonUnicorn.com or BeNeonUnicorn.com Content;
- remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of BeNeonUnicorn.com, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of BeNeonUnicorn.com Content, or features that enforce limitations on the use of BeNeonUnicorn.com.
BeNeonUnicorn.com may include content from and/or links to other websites (each, a "Third Party Site"). We do not control or endorse any Third Party Site, and you agree that we are not responsible for the availability or contents of such Third Party Sites.
No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of the Terms and Conditions, and you do not have any authority of any kind to bind us in any respect whatsoever.
We may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the Terms and Conditions by email, regular mail or postings on BeNeonUnicorn.com.
The Terms and Conditions contain the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of BeNeonUnicorn.com, and supersede any prior agreement between you and us on such subject matter. The parties acknowledge that no reliance is placed on any representation made but not expressly contained in these Terms and Conditions.
Any failure on our part to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder.
If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms and Conditions shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
The Terms and Conditions are not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by you except with our prior written consent, but may be assigned or transferred by us without restriction. Any assignment attempted to be made in violation of the Terms and Conditions shall be void.
The section titles in the Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
Warranties, Disclaimers, and Limitations of Liability
BeNeonUnicorn.com AND ALL SITE CONTENT IS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. BeNeonUnicorn® MAKES NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED AS TO (1) THE OPERATION AND FUNCTIONALITY OF BeNeonUnicorn.com, (2) THE ACCURACY, INTEGRITY, COMPLETENESS, QUALITY, LEGALITY, USEFULNESS, SAFETY, AND IP RIGHTS OF ANY OF BeNeonUnicorn.com CONTENT, AND (3) THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ASSOCIATED WITH BeNeonUnicorn.com OR SITE CONTENT. BeNeonUnicorn® FURTHER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, STATUTORY, OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, DURABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, THAT YOU OBTAIN FROM BeNeonUnicorn® OR BeNeonUnicorn.com SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR CONDITION NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN.
BeNeonUnicorn® DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY (A) INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, RELIANCE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, (B) LOSS OF PROFITS, (C) BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, (D) LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO REPUTATION OF BeNeonUnicorn® OR ANY THIRD PARTY, OR (E) LOSS OF INFORMATION OR DATA.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF YOU RESIDE IN SUCH A JURISDICTION, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.